Project 3— Getting to Know Each Other Better
Couples: Answer the attached survey so the next time you are shopping you have a cheat sheet.
Friends: Answer a few questions on the attached survey that might surprise your friend.
Married Couples: Connect with one other couple to share your victories with and to keep each other focused. Feel free to switch the projects and make this work for you. We suggest sitting down with your spouse and planning out your projects together.
Friends: Find a friend (or a group of friends) to share this activity with. We suggest connecting with another set of friends or a couple to share your victories with and keep each other focused. Choose which one of you will go first for the projects where just one of you has an activity (Project 2, Project 4, etc.…) and alternate who takes the lead for the individual projects.
Survey for Friends
1) Are you a morning or night person?
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?
7) Are you a collector of anything?
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be?
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
12) What’s your favorite color?
13) What’s your favorite animal?
17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
18) Have any bad habits?
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
20) List 3 of your best personality traits:
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits:
22) Have any celebrity crushes?
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
24) Any tattoos or piercings?
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
33) Name 1 regret you have:
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
36) What’s your favorite song of the moment?
37) What’s your favorite song of all time?
38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Survey for Couples
Date of Birth:
Other Dates he or she needs to know (and why):
Favorite Music Artist:
Favorite Authors or Magazines:
Favorite Clothing Store:
Your Clothing and Shoe Size:
Favorite Coffee Order:
Suggestions of a Treat He or She Could Buy:
Find all of week 1 here: https://springfieldfaithcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/RelationshipsWeek1.pdf